Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I Can't Believe I Survived...

...Kev picking a stain to have our floors re-finished.
Forget having no furniture, few appliances, no downstairs living space at all for 2 weeks.
Forget having the SLOOOOOWEST hardwood floor guy in the city.
 Forget about breakfast on the patio every morning and dinner in our bedrooms or at the neighbors' every night.
Forget that the floor guy carried a pistol in his van and sent me pictures of horses telling me they were in on a conspiracy that was making him 2 hours late everyday.

They ALL pale in comparison to dealing with my husband trying to pick a color for the floors. EVERY night...we spent hours mixing, staining, sanding, repeating, and repeating, and repeating!!!
When he was FINALLY convinced he had chosen just the right color....the crazy ass floor guy mixed it with some other color and put it on our floor! I can't make this stuff up people...true story. I seriously had visions of me being interviewed on 20/20 and Dateline, telling the story about how my husband grabbed the floor guys pistol out of his van and shot him with it.

SO, feast your eyes on the floors that will never-ever be refinished again! (as long as we own them, anyway)

No comments:

Post a Comment