Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Holy "Crap"

There was a minor incident while Kev, Adrienne, and I were away. Grandma had to fill in at the Kindergarten Round-up parent meeting. Ashley was kind enough to watch Max and Kendall during that time. For reasons we cannot begin to understand, being in Dan and Ashley's house brings out the worst in our family...and by worst, I mean poo. Kendall used to blow out diapers, both kids have pooped in underwear, they ALWAYS poop on the toilet when there. Even Lily has pooped in their house... remember this? So, of course, I get a text about Max (who hasn't had an accident since I can't remember when) not making it to the toilet in time and having to clean up his underwear a bit. Not too big of a deal, they laughed, I profusely apologized, then moved on. A couple hours later, after the kids had returned home with Grandma, Grandma sends me this picture of Kendall:

Yep, those are Max's underwear. I swear I gagged like I was in a room full of people who were vomiting. I later confirmed that these were clean underwear from the laundry basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment