Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Woody


Max has recently been introduced (thanks Nana!) to the wonderful world of Disney Pixar's Toy Story. In two short weeks, we're talkin' 2 movies, 2 cars, a puzzle, a Tag book, a Buzz Lightyear, and 3 Woody's. That's right, I said 3 Woody's!

Ever since Max decided that Woody was his favorite character, it's been non-stop inappropriate comment after inappropriate comment. What were they thinking naming a kids toy Woody?!

Although this is not the family-friendly blog post you are used to, there have been way too many memorable comments that must not go undocumented. Here goes!

Preface 1: These are all genuine, original comments.
Preface 2: No children were coerced or bribed prior to verbalization.
Preface 3: The verdict is still out on whether or not children were harmed during this process, we may not know the emotional toll for several more years.

Warning: STOP READING NOW IF you are easily offended. This post is not for those lacking a sense of humor, nor for those too naive to get a dirty joke.

1) Rachel: (Max has just opened his second Woody toy for his birthday) "Max! You got another Woody!"

2) Kevin: "Every time he opens a present he gets a Woody."

3) Max: (after visiting Toys R'Us on his birthday) "I played with a Woody in a box."

4) Max: (when asked what kind of toy he wants by the Toys R'Us employee) "I want a big, soft Woody!"

Preface 4: Kevin is not a pedophile.
5) Max: "Mom, Daddy and I are playing hide-n-seek with our Woody's!"

6) Max: "Mom, can my Woody and I go to my room?"

7) Max: "Whoa! That's a big Woody."

2 comments:

  1. i've been waiting for this post! can't stop laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sitting here by myself dying laughing! I've heard them all ten times already but they are STILL hilarious! This will never be forgotten!

    ReplyDelete