Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dairy Queen Incident

It was Thursday evening and shaping up to be a great day. In preparation for preschool beginning late August, Adrienne and I were hitting potty-training Max hard. The day went great- no accidents and Max had 3 stickers for the day on the potty chart, the most ever. I was feeling confident, so I put "big boy" pants on him for our dessert trip to Dairy Queen. As we sat outside on the concrete table and benches enjoying our ice cream, Max looked up at me and said, "Mom, clean that up!" I looked where he was looking and saw a yellow puddle running toward the edge of the bench and off the side splashing to the ground below. I had Adrienne throw away our trash as I wiped the bench off, then we got the heck out of there! Guess he's not quite there yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment